Saturday, February 13, 2010

The beginning...

Welcome everyone! I should tell you now, I am not Gretchen. This is her daughter, Siri, and I created this blog for Gretchen, my mother. Why? For a few reasons...

1. She is an excellent writer.
2. She uses these excellent writing techniques to email her kids, multiple times a day. We LOVE these emails, of course, but I think she wastes her talents on us, don't you? Her thoughts need to be OUT THERE, in World Wide Web land.
3. She has many Favorite Things, like bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens. But maybe not snowflakes that stay on her nose and eyelashes? Pretty sure she hates those with a passion.

Anyway, I'm hoping she shares all of her Favorite Things here, on her shiny new blog. And I hope you all enjoy!

Your turn mom...

No comments:

Post a Comment